Most everyone has heard that gut health significantly impacts overall health and wellness. A GI-MAP test may be the next step in diagnosis when a patient suffers from chronic illness or digestive issues. We are neighbors who care about your health, time, and GI health. Palm Harbor Pharmacy is pleased to offer GI-MAP testing. For fast, easy, convenient testing, visit your local pharmacy in Palm Harbor.
What is a GI-MAP Test?
GI Microbial Assay Plus
GI-MAP testing is a stool test that identifies parasites, fungi, bacteria, and more by targeting the organism’s DNA. This test is consistent and reliable for getting to the bottom of gut health.
Your test will locate the following:
- Bacterial Pathogens
- Parasitic Pathogens
- Viral Pathogens
We are open from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, and 9 am to 12 pm on Saturday with GI-MAP testing for your convenience.
Should You Get GI-MAP Testing?
Most anyone can benefit from a GI-MAP test and a gut health assessment. The test is beneficial, whether you are frustrated and chronically ill, suffer from multiple gut issues, or genuinely want to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Here are some of the conditions where GI-MAP testing is needed.
- Acne, psoriasis, and other skin problems
- Autoimmune diseases
- Brain fog
- Digestive issues, constipation, or diarrhea
- Mood disorders like depression and anxiety
- Weight loss or gain issues
Additionally, this testing can be used to improve the gut health of infants, children, and adults alike. And it may even be a clue in the conditions related to ADHA, Autism, and more.
Before You Arrive…
Upon arrival for GI-MAP testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to your community Palm Harbor Pharmacy.
- First, all patients answer a few questions to ensure they qualify for GI health issues testing.
- Present your insurance card and proof of identity as required by all testing sites.
- Bring your form of payment.
- Wear a mask and adhere to social distancing as needed.
We appreciate your neighborly adherence to the protocol set in place for our customers and staff’s safety.
What to Expect with a GI-MAP Test
Allow your pharmacist and health practitioner to guide you on the path to optimal gut health and overall wellness with GI-MAP testing. Once the test is complete, your wellness coaches can help you plan for feeling better and living well.
Your GI-MAP Stool Sample Testing will show these critical elements of your gut health:
- Identify any viruses, bacteria, parasites, and worms present in your gut
- Measure the amount of good bacteria in your gut
- Test the enzymes to see if they are functioning
- Show how strong your immune system is
- Identify a “leaky gut”
- Locate blood or fat in your stool
- Diagnose autoimmune disorders
- Check for inflammation in the gut tissue
- Check for gluten sensitivity in the gut
This proven DNA testing will put you and your gut back on the way to health and wellness again.
Patients should never let lab work expenses prevent them from living their best life and achieving optimal health. We are here to help provide quick answers and solutions to several of your health needs.
Contact Palm Harbor Pharmacy today for all your testing and other health care needs.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy for GI-MAP Testing and More
Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility with cutting-edge technology is well equipped to care for your GI health issues, Flu, and COIVD-19 needs.
As always, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you should go to the hospital or dial 911.
Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion- a sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Contact your friendly local pharmacy team member at Palm Harbor Pharmacy to set up your GI-MAP testing and assist those with GI health issues.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy is here for the community and you.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy: Promoting Health and Wellness with GI-MAP Testing
At Palm Harbor Pharmacy, we are proud to be enhancing our health and wellness efforts by offering a variety of testing for those feeling under the weather.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy wishes you health, wellness, and good gut health.