Safe, Effective and Medically Supervised
DO YOU have a slow metabolism and have trouble losing weight no matter what you do?
DO YOU feel like your weight is getting in the way of your relationships, your job, and your life?
Our on-site physician, Dr. Peter Walton, specializes in weight loss and can help you meet your goals while also gaining better health and energy.
Whether you have 5 pounds or 150 pounds to lose, Dr. Walton is extremely effective at helping our patients lose the weight they never thought they could. You should see immediate healthy weight loss with his program.
Dr. Walton will use his knowledge and medical experience to guide you in the weight loss process and help create a realistic plan that meets your specific needs and helps you reach your own goals. He will also help you to maintain the healthy weight that you have worked to achieve. Dr. Walton has options to make this program work through:
- Ongoing consultations with him which include nutritional information and diet plans tailored specifically for your needs
- Affordable medications and vitamins dispensed on-site
- B12 injections
- No contract needed
Meet The Doctor
Dr Walton received his medical education and training in Houston, Texas. After completing Emergency Medicine residency in 1997 he moved to the Tampa Bay area and continued as a staff ED physician for Mease Hospitals (Now BayCare), until 2002 when he transitioned to Primary Care in the Westchase area of Tampa.
For almost twenty years he was a business owner and solo practitioner in a successful practice that grew in both patient volume and diversity of services. He was also nominated for Angie’s List in 2008. He currently operates a successful concierge medical practice.
Dr Walton remains board certified in Emergency Medicine, has 20 years experience in Primary Care and weight loss, and is proud of his solid reputation in the community.
Education and Training
- Texas A&M University, 1983-1988. BS in Zoology/Chemistry (Magna Cum Laude).
- Baylor College of Medicine, 1990-1994. MD (Medical degree)
- University of Texas Health Science Center (1994-1997). Residency training (Emergency Medicine)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (1998, 2008, 2018). Board certification(s).
- Mainland Regional Medical Center, Galveston, Texas (1995-1997). Staff ED physician.
- Paris Texas Regional Medical Center, Paris, Texas (1995-1997). Staff ED physician.
- Mease Hospitals, Dunedin/Palm Harbor Florida (1997-2002). Staff ED physician.
- Westchase Primary Care, Tampa Florida (2002-2018). Business owner, Solo practitioner in Primary Care office.
- WellMed (Primary Care, Medicare Advantage Plans)(2018-2020). Full time employee in the same Primary Care Office.