Schedule Your COVID VACCINE with Palm Harbor Pharmacy
- Florida Residents aged 16 and Older for Pfizer
- If you received your first Pfizer dose with us, we'll schedule your second dose when you're here. No need to book another.
- We are able to provide your second dose if you did not receive your first from us, only if you are not able to return to your original location. Second dose is recommended after 21-42 days (3-6 weeks). 4 days earlier is acceptable.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Florida Residents aged 18 and Older for Johnson & Johnson Jansen (J&J)
We are no longer keeping a wait list. If you don’t find an available appointment time soon, please keep checking back as any time someone cancels will immediately pop up as an available appointment online.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK to learn about if we have extra doses toward the end of our days!!
After Receiving the COVID Vaccine
Once you have received the vaccinations, there are a few common side effects. These are the body's normal reactions to building the layer of protection. Most of them will subside in a few days, but they may prevent you from normal activity levels for those few days.
Common Side Effects May Include:
- Injection site pain
- Swelling of the upper arm
- A slight fever
If you experience any side effects, talk to a Palm Harbor Pharmacist or your doctor about over-the-counter medications for pain and discomfort. Additionally, you may want to try the following remedies.
- Apply a clean, cool, wet washcloth over the area.
- Move and use your arm.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear clothes that do not restrict movement and are lightweight.
When it Is Time To Call the Doctor
Be sure to call the doctor if you experience any of the following.
- When the redness or tenderness where you got the shot continues to increase and does not begin to subside after 24 hours.
- If your side effects are concerning or do not seem to be going away after a few days, it is best to call.
"If you get a COVID-19 vaccine and you think you might be having a severe allergic reaction after leaving the vaccination site, seek immediate medical care by calling 911. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and rare severe allergic reactions."
Palm Harbor Pharmacy Providing the Community with COVID Vaccinations
At Palm Harbor Pharmacy, we are proud to be enhancing our health and wellness efforts by offering the COVID Vaccination to those eligible.
If it is your time to receive the vaccination, book your appointment here and be sure to follow health and safety protocol when it is appointment day.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy wishes you health and safety.